Monday, February 7, 2011

Wow, 4 years?

Just for fun I remembered this blog and logged in, and I can't believe its been FOUR WHOLE YEARS since I wrote in it! What a shame :(
Also, kind of funny that on Feb 6, 2007 I posted how hard it was to find a job....and 4 years later to the day, I'm in the same situation, but things are looking hopeful :)
Also, I don't care if anyone ever reads this or not, I plan to try and write at least once a week about something random, and once about my progress with the Four Hour Body program. I decided to give it a shot for fun. Worst case, I stay the same. Best case, I lose 20 pounds in 30 days, like it says you can. I'd be super thrilled with 12 pounds.
Also, I think I will re-new my new year's resolutions here, so I have them all written down and can see how much progress I'm making in achieving them.

No comments: