Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It's So Hard...

...to find a freakin' job. It feels like I've sent my resume to a billion places and gotten 0 replies. (OK, so its only 23 so far, but seriously it feels like a billion.)

So naturally, all this "sending and waiting and no response" funny business has caused me to wrack my brain about what could possibly be so horrible about me (on paper) that NO ONE wants to hire me, and I really don't know what the problem is. I did a lot of good stuff on my 3 co-ops!! So that leads me to think it's not me, it's them. Or perhaps it is just horrible timing in the job market, and therefore graduating early is giving me NO advantage whatsoever, and maybe it would have been better if I paid for an additional semester of school and took fun classes and graduated with everyone else. BLAH!

Who do I have to sleep with to get my first job? I'm sick of being at home, I'll do just about anybody if the job is decent. (kidding...sort of.)

Has anyone else listened to "Fergalicious" and wondered who gave the OK for them to spell out "tasty" as "t, to the a, to the s, t, e, y"....t-a-s-t-E(??)-y. That's not how you spell it, smartypants.

No comments: